1. In these terms and conditions:
Local Devon means LocalDevon.co.uk based in Tavistock, Devon, UK
you and your – means you the individual who wishes to use the Website.
Website – means LocalDevon.co.uk
2. The materials contained on this Website are for information purposes only and Local Devon makes no representation or warranty (whether express or implied) in relation to the accuracy or completeness of such materials.
3. To the extent permitted by law, Local Devon accepts no responsibility or liability arising out of or in relation to the accuracy or completeness of the materials contained on the Website or any other information, howsoever provided, to you or any of your advisors. Furthermore, Local Devon does not endorse or accept responsibility for the material of any other website either referred to or accessed through this Website. Local Devon provides any such referrals and/or links for your convenience only and Local Devon excludes all liability arising or resulting therefrom.
4. You may link to the Website provided your link is to the top level page of the Website and you do so in a way that indicates the link is to the Local Devon home page. You may not display the contents of any part of this Website in a frame surrounded by other material not originated by Local Devon.
5. Local Devon gives its consent for you to use the Website solely for your personal use and in accordance with these terms and conditions. You may only access and download the contents of the Website on a temporary basis and for the sole purpose of viewing such information either to look at our product information and/or services or make an enquiry or application. You may not permanently copy, reproduce or translate to another language or use in any other way any part of the contents of the Website without Local Devon’s prior written consent.
6. This Website complies with appropriate UK legislation and it is only to be used by persons who access it from within the UK and the services on this Website are available within the UK only.
7. The laws of England and Wales shall govern the Website, its contents (including these terms and conditions) and any products and/or services that are supplied by Local Devon, or any member of the group of companies to which Local Devon belongs, from this Website and both parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales in relation to all matters arising there from.
8. If any part of these terms and conditions and/or the Website is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court having jurisdiction over the matter, the invalid or unenforceable part of the provision shall be removed and shall not affect the validity of the rest of the terms and conditions of the Website
9. Local Devon reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting new terms and conditions on the Website. You are responsible for regularly reviewing the terms and conditions to obtain notice of such changes. The then current terms and conditions displayed on the Website are the terms and conditions that will be binding on you and continued use of the Website after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
10. Your use of the Website constitutes your acceptance of Local Devon’s terms and conditions of use.
11. This Website is protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights, in which all rights are reserved.